Property DetailsWhen you deserve the finest entertainer, only this deluxe and decadent Sovereign Islands masterpiece will do. Spanning three levels, with flawless bamboo flooring, superior stone finishes and a dramatic 8.4m void, it's a showcase of style that makes an unforgettable first impression.
Rising up from a 703m2 waterfront block, this concrete residence with a lift to all three levels has all you need for large scale celebrations or more intimate events. Cater with ease in the gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances, with your choice of where to host guests. An elegant dining area with 3.6m ceiling enjoys uninterrupted canal views, while the expansive formal lounge with bifold doors opens up to integrate seamlessly onto the waterfront terrace. Fire up the outdoor kitchen while soaking up views of the waterways or retreat to the bar/billiards room or the basement level entertaining lounge for drinks with friends. When the party's over and relaxation is required, take advantage of the solar heated pool, pontoon, or choice of two home cinemas. Each with projectors and large screens, there's one for parents and one for kids!
As well as featuring flawless bamboo flooring, superior stone finishes and high ceilings (including a dramatic 8.4m void), it offers six bedrooms, six bathrooms, a powder room and a basement four car garage. A dash of glamour comes courtesy of the master suite which boasts a dressing room, water-view balcony and a luxury ensuite. Four more bedrooms (all with walk-in robes and access to an ensuite) are upstairs, with bedroom 6 downstairs.
Occupying a prime position in a prestigious enclave, this unique home is just a few minutes to open water and benefits from round-the-clock security patrols. You're also a quick car trip from the cafes, parks, restaurants and amenities of Paradise Point and 15 minutes from championship Sanctuary Cove golf courses. Experience the epitome of luxury entertaining for yourself – arrange an inspection today.
74 Royal Albert Crescent Features but is not limited to;
• Exquisite and unrivalled entertainer on a 703m2 waterfront block in exclusive Sovereign Islands
• Concrete construction, with a lift to all three levels
• Flawless bamboo flooring, superior stone finishes and high ceilings, including a dramatic 9m void
• Gourmet kitchen with 2pac cabinetry, Miele appliances, walk-in pantry
• Elegant dining area with 3.6m ceiling and with large scale picture window to frame water views
• Expansive formal lounge and dining beneath a soaring ceiling, with bifold doors to waterfront terrace
• Upper level bar/billiards room with dual drinks fridges plus basement level entertaining lounge
• Cinema with tiered seating, projector, surround sound, large screen + 2nd cinema (including projector and large screen), built-in bar and drinks fridge on basement level
• Decadent master suite with bespoke cabinetry, dressing room, water-view balcony and a luxury ensuite
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a modern ensuite, both with walk-in robes
• Bedrooms 4 and 5 with walk-in robes and ensuites, bedroom 6 (downstairs) with ensuite and built-in robe
• Superb alfresco area overlooking pool and canal with outdoor kitchen, strip heaters and ceiling fans
• Solar heated, super-sized pool plus pontoon with power and water
• Office with custom cabinetry, powder room, plus ducted air-conditioning and Sonos throughout
• Basement four car garage with epoxy floors plus a home salon – ideal for a home-based beauty business
• Short drive to Paradise Point shops, cafes and amenities, 1hr to Brisbane Airport
This home is one of a kind, for more information or to secure your own piece of paradise, please contact Ivy Wu or Isaac Kim now on 0433 103 586 / 0433 268 046!
Disclaimer: * = Approx. The above information has not been verified. We advise you to confirm the accuracy of details before entering a contract. Ivy Realty. and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Ivy Realty.
Ready to start your journey with Ivy Realty?
As one of the most well-connected and highly regarded agents in Gold Coast, we invite you to experience the Ivy Realty difference.