Property DetailsExclusively situated in the prestigious cul-de-sac position of Knightsbridge Parade West and surrounded by some of Australia's most elite residences, this home offers all that you have ever desired. If you have been chasing a brand new, unique primary residence, this is the one for you. With a sheltered, bridge free water frontage that is only minutes from the seaway, a relaxed waterside lifestyle is quite literally at your back door.
No expense has been spared on this newly built, fully concrete construction. Crafted with quality and finished to perfection this residence will not disappoint. The residence embraces design, landscape and the environment offering elite quality of living, ready for you to move straight in and enjoy!
Entering through the reinforced glass front door, you are greeted to your grand, light filled foyer that features a glass, temperature-controlled wine cellar, elegant chandelier, and stunning views directly through to the picturesque canal. Moving forward to the heart of your new home, the lush open plan formal living & dining area with high ceilings & luxurious fireplace and aside, the dream kitchen all with top of the line, European appliances, full marble kitchen island and also offering a butler's pantry with a plethora of storage. Stepping outside, you will be amazed on what is on offer - ideal for entertaining all of the extended family & friends. Private outdoor living with grand, luxury appointed wet bar including built in BBQ, heated swimming pool with swim up bar plus more - all of this, overlooking the picturesque Sovereign canals all year round.
Down to the left of the foyer, you will show your guests straight down to their own suite that includes a king sized room, ensuite & walk in robe - all luxuries to make your guests to feel comfortable and at home. Also located on the ground floor, the executive study with sliding doors for privacy, built in, highest quality timber desk that spans nearly the entirety of the room.
Following the floating staircase (or taking the lift) up to the first floor, where all members of the family can retire to - all bedrooms are equipped with en-suites & have large walk in robes and is only the matter of choice of a serene park or timeless water view to wake up to! This floor also offers a fully equipped cinema with your own candy bar to sit back and enjoy the cinema experience in the comfort of your own home.
Continuing to the second and final floor, you are lead to the master suite, offering ultimate luxury that features a living quarters, a sunlit balcony overlooking the water, free standing bath, dual - walkthrough showers and a dressing room fit for the royals.
As you take the lift down to your basement, you are greeted to your left with your very own man cave with inclusions of a fully equipped sports bar with pool table with views through the glass panels into the swimming pool. To your right, accommodation up to 10 of your Vehicles also overlooking the canals of the Sovereign Estate.
- 7 oversized bedrooms all with ducted air conditioning, ensuite & walk in robes either park or canal facing
- Master suite including ensuite, dressing room & living quarters all overlooking the pristine canal of Sovereign
- Executive office including built in timber desk
- Fully equipped cinema room including movie bar
- Elite kitchen with marble bench, butler's pantry & European appliances, all overlooking swimming
- CBUS automation including blinds, TVs, media room, access to front door front gate and garage
- State of the art Italian SELE traction lift servicing all floors
- Open plan living/dining areas with fireplace
- Covered outdoor entertaining area with kitchen/bar area
- Swimming pool with swim up bar
- Grand entrance into foyer with exquisite chandelier
- Refrigerated glass wine cellar accommodating hundreds bottles of wine with bar
- Basement to accommodate 10 cars
- Multiple storage rooms
- Man cave including bar & cigar table and a large pool table with views through swimming pool & canal
- 702 m2* Block set on 15.76m water frontage
- Cul-de-sac location with manicured gardens
- FIRB Compliant Upon Application
This home is one of a kind, for more information or to secure your own piece of paradise, please contact Ivy Wu or Isaac Kim now on 0433 103 586 / 0433 268 046!
Note: All furniture will be included in the sale of this residence unless otherwise stated.
Disclaimer: * = Approx. The above information has not been verified. We advise you to confirm the accuracy of details before entering a contract. Ivy Realty. and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Ivy Realty.
Ready to start your journey with Ivy Realty?
As one of the most well-connected and highly regarded agents in Gold Coast, we invite you to experience the Ivy Realty difference.