Property DetailsSubtly sophisticated and set against superb canal views, this spacious and stylish residence will impress. Over looking the calm waters at the rear and parklands at the front, it rises up from a 700m2* waterfront allotment and boasts a gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops and acclaimed Miele appliances. Complementing this is an open plan living and dining zone, with the added bonus of a teen retreat upstairs when extra peace and privacy is desired. Four bedrooms grace the floor plan, with master suites on each level that showcase stunning water vistas and spa ensuites. The two remaining bedrooms upstairs also feature elegant ensuites and walk-in robes, while a large office is ideal when working from home.
Outdoors calls for making memories on the expansive alfresco area with built-in BBQ and retractable shutters for all weather entertaining. A glistening, fully-tiled waterfront pool will also tempt you, while boaties will appreciate the
pontoon, 26m* water frontage and bridge free ocean access.
Positioned within the prestigious Sovereign Islands enclave, it's just a five minute drive to Paradise Point cafes, shops, beaches and parklands. Plus, enjoy peace of mind with 24/7 security patrols, as well as being only 15 minutes from championship Sanctuary Cove golf courses. Make this your must see - arrange an inspection today.
33 The Peninsula Features but is not limited to;
- Sophisticated 546m2* two-storey residence on a 700m2* allotment with 26m* water frontage
- Overlooking the calm water of Queen Bay at the rear and parklands at the front
- Grand entrance with extra high ceiling
- Stylish kitchen with stone benchtops and splashback, Insinkerator, plus acclaimed Miele appliances including
a built-in coffee machine, microwave, integrated dishwasher
- Open plan living and dining area downstairs plus an upstairs teen retreat
- Elegant ground floor master suite graced with stunning water views, automated blinds, and terrace access
- Deluxe master ensuite with separate vanities, stone benchtops, spa bath, frameless shower and bidet
- 2nd master suite (upstairs) with water views, walk-in robe, and double layer blinds plus a luxe spa ensuite
- Two remaining bedrooms upstairs with ensuites and walk-in robes
- Large home office with built-in book/display shelves
- Expansive alfresco area with built-in BBQ, speakers and retractable shutters for all-weather entertaining
- Glistening, fully tiled waterfront pool with frameless glass fence
- Low maintenance, fully fenced gardens
- Fully equipped 15m* pontoon plus bridge-free ocean access and only minutes to the Seaway
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning, ducted vacuum, ample storage
- Automated blinds, intercom, security system, NBN connection
- Oversized laundry with chute, powder room and double garage with built-in storage
- Prestigious enclave with security patrols, five mins from Paradise Point cafes, shops, beaches and parklands
- 15 minutes to Sanctuary Cove championship golf courses
This home is one of a kind, for more information or to secure your own piece of paradise, please contact Ivy Wu or Isaac Kim now on 0433 103 586 / 0433 268 046!
Disclaimer: * = Approx. The above information has not been verified. We advise you to confirm the accuracy of details before entering a contract. Ivy Realty. and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Ivy Realty.
Ready to start your journey with Ivy Realty?
As one of the most well-connected and highly regarded agents in Gold Coast, we invite you to experience the Ivy Realty difference.