Property DetailsA striking coastal luxury home designed by Paul Meyer designs and built to perfection by Steve Price from Malibu developments. ''House of the year'' Gold Coast Master Builders award winner based on the premise of 93 squares of full concrete construction and curved architectural features that are set to attract the most fastidious buyers.
An enviable residence with high recessed ceilings, imported "Oman" limestone tiles throughout, spotted gum timber flooring, premium New Zealand merino wool carpets, custom prestige cabinetry, Nautical pivot made doors & Nautical feature staircase embody the opulent feel of this residence.
A carefully planned open kitchen fitted with "De Dietrich appliances" including - oven, steam oven, microwave, coffee machine and executed with Quantum quartz Sahara bench-tops including Island bench give feel to a sense of superiority. The dining also seamlessly flows together with the kitchen to outside entertaining plus pool area which further accentuates and reminds one of the relaxed coastal feels.
With uninterrupted 180-degree water views, a 6-knot boating zone, secluded privacy and a half-acre of tropical park located within the exclusive cul-de-sac of Hampton Court.
For further information or to secure your chance in paradise, please contact Ivy Wu or Isaac Kim today on 0433 103 586 / 0433 268 046!
- Full Concrete construction with curved architecture over 93 sq*
- High recessed ceilings with a clearance 3.3 m on the ground floor
- Imported bticino automation and intercom systems
- Commercial air-stage cooling and heating system & Solar Hot Water system
- 10 car basement parking & Commercial grade lift to all 3 levels
- Heated Saltwater pool with imported Mosaic tiles
- 6-knot boating zone with a large 15 m* concrete pontoon with boat up to 70ft
- 10,000 litre water tank & Reticulated watering system
- 22.5m* of water frontage on 700 m2* Broadwater Block
- 24/7 Fully secured & security patrolled residence of Sovereign Islands
Disclaimer: * = Approx. The above information has not been verified. We advise you to confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Ivy Realty. and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Ivy Realty.
Ready to start your journey with Ivy Realty?
As one of the most well-connected and highly regarded agents in Gold Coast, we invite you to experience the Ivy Realty difference.