Property DetailsGrand opportunity awaits in the all exclusive Sovereign Islands estate, we are honoured to be presenting 28 Excalibur Court to the market - an opulent opportunity to take advantage of with one of the positions with true north aspects, all nestled on enormous 2400m2 block of prime Sovereign real estate. This position also offers a 89m* of wide panoramic water frontage with a prestigious 1,078m2 residence to call home.
As you are welcomed inside, opulent interiors greet you where you'll be spoilt for choice with multiple internal and external living and entertainment areas to enjoy with guests. The heart of the home is where you'll be enjoying all year round with the open plan main living room with floor to ceiling windows allowing natural light to shine through to give the residence the homely feel. A gourmet chefs kitchen makes catering for the family seamless.
This residence is filled with grand proportions and well sectioned with four separate & extensive bedroom suite overlooking the estates gardens or panoramic water views. Retire to the master suite that gives a sense of satisfaction, located in a separate, secluded wing of the residence with an oversized, well-fitted walk through robe onto the grand ensuite.
Outdoors, you are graced with manicured & mature gardens with uninterrupted panoramic water views across the Gold Coast seaway; enjoy this elegance by the sparkling in-ground pool and spa surrounded with a vast alfresco running across the rear of the residence. Two separate pontoons are included that will be sure to impress the avid boating enthusiast giving ideal, sheltered boating accomodation.
28 Excalibur Court offers but is not limited to;
- Opulent, true north-facing home on 2,400m2 of prime Sovereign Island waterfront land
- Unrivalled views of the wide water with two fully equipped separate
- Grandeur entry with solid timber doors & decadent ponds
- Expansive open plan living/dining room with floor to ceiling windows capturing the excellent views, movie projector & open fireplace
- Chefs kitchen with stone bench tops and quality, stainless steel European appliances
- Two family lounge rooms & oversized formal dining room
- Four king-sized bedrooms with fitted walk through robes & elegant en-suites
- Luxurious Master suite with water views, oversized walk in robe & grand en-suite
- Enclosed alfresco area, sparkling in-ground pool/spa overlooking the
- Fully covered entertaining patio surrounded by matured & manicured gardens
- Elevator servicing all floors
This home is one not to be missed so for more information or to secure your own piece of paradise, please contact Ivy Wu or Isaac Kim now on 0433 103 586 / 0433 268 046!
Disclaimer: * = Approx. The above information has not been verified. We advise you to confirm the accuracy of details before entering a contract. Ivy Realty. and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Ivy Realty.
Ready to start your journey with Ivy Realty?
As one of the most well-connected and highly regarded agents in Gold Coast, we invite you to experience the Ivy Realty difference.