Property DetailsA symphony of opulent interiors and elegant style, not a note is out of place with this open plan, exquisite entertainer. Nestled in the exclusive Gracemere Estate and showcased by superb water and hinterland views, these follow you throughout the home, as do flawless finishes and a superior attention to detail. At night, watch this masterpiece come alive, with two showstopping 6.2m voids illuminated by Austrian crystal chandeliers plus multiple zones for gathering with guests. Enjoy a sleek granite bar for cocktails or fine wine, with a grand formal lounge and dining area ideal when you desire wide water vistas. An alfresco oasis with a 15m pool glistens by the waterfront, with a gourmet kitchen anchoring all of these social hubs together with ease.
Constructed from solid double brick with a suspended concrete slab, this enviable north-east facing abode also displays a custom-crafted, sweeping staircase with ornate wrought-iron and timber finishes. Delivering you to a light-filled second level, it epitomises timeless, open-air luxury where you can soak up stunning sunsets and soothing water views. Five sophisticated bedrooms also feature, all with walk-in robes, luxe marble or onyx ensuites and custom cabinetry. Immerse yourself in six-star style in the master suite, with this sprawling sanctuary equipped with a dressing room, spa ensuite and a private balcony with superb water panoramas that encompass the nearby Marina.
- A showcase of classic opulence on a 1000m2 waterfront block in exclusive Gracemere Estate;
- One owner and meticulously designed with superior attention to detail throughout;
- Solid double brick home with suspended concrete slab plus enviable north-east aspect;
- An exceptional entertainer that by day offers views from every room and comes alive at night;
- Dual dramatic voids downstairs, soaring 6.2m high, illuminated Austrian crystal chandeliers;
- Elegant interiors with high ceilings and open plan, integrated living to capitalise on water and hinterland views;
- Stunning one-of-a-kind staircase with ornate wrought-iron and timber finishes, opens to light, airy mezzanine;
- Gourmet kitchen with Black Galaxy Granite Island, integrated Miele appliances (coffee machine, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher) Qasair rangehood;
- Media room, cosy living room plus a graceful formal lounge and dining zone with wide water views;
- Black Galaxy Granite bar with dual drinks fridges, mirrored shelving and custom cabinetry overlooks an entertaining area;
- Upper level sitting area to soak up spectacular sunsets opens onto a terrace with hinterland views;
- Five sophisticated bedrooms, all with walk-in robes, luxe marble or onyx ensuites and custom cabinetry;
- Master suite also boasts a balcony with superb water panoramas, encompassing the Marina;
- Covered alfresco terrace overlooking approx. 15m pool;
- Low maintenance gardens with lighting and irrigation system plus pontoon with power and water;
- CBUS home automation including lighting and blinds plus music controlled throughout house via an app;
- Powder room, office, garage to accommodate 3 cars and 2 buggies or 4 cars and 1 buggy.
Nestled within the exclusive and gated Gracemere Estate, this FIRB approved Hope Island residential precinct is within easy reach of renowned restaurants, bars, boutiques and a host of exceptional schools. Golfers are catered for too, with two of Australia's top 50 golf courses (The Palms and the Arnold Palmer designed The Pines golf course) close by. Hope Island Shopping Centre is minutes away plus enjoy access to resort amenities and 24/7 security patrols. Discover the exquisite opulence of this entertainer first-hand – arrange your inspection today.
This home is one of a kind, for more information or to secure your own piece of paradise, please contact Ivy Wu or Isaac Kim now on 0433 103 586 / 0433 268 046!
Disclaimer: * = Approx. The above information has not been verified. We advise you to confirm the accuracy of details before entering a contract. Ivy Realty. and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Ivy Realty.
Ready to start your journey with Ivy Realty?
As one of the most well-connected and highly regarded agents in Gold Coast, we invite you to experience the Ivy Realty difference.