Property DetailsSleek, elegant, sophisticated, this penthouse is a showcase of absolute luxury set in the prestigious enclave that is Ephraim Island. Originally designed to be three apartments, this home has been amalgamated into one large penthouse with far reaching, 360-degree views over Sovereign and Stradbroke Islands and stretching to the Surfers Paradise skyline and Gold Coast Hinterland covering over 646* square meters of pure luxury including all outdoor entertaining areas and balconies to every room.
Enjoy seamless entertaining or relaxation with various deluxe formal and informal living and dining areas, all draped against pristine Broadwater and hinterland views with masculine features including parquetry American oak flooring, Italian timber veneer, brushed gold accents and Black Emperador marble throughout the home.
Accompanying all luxe features on grand proportions, the heart of the home is where you will find your future kitchen. Fitted with Black pearl Italian veneer floating on brushed gold legs this kitchen has had no expense spared with newly fitted Miele appliances including Microwave/ Convection oven, coffee machine, and warming drawer.
Retire to one of four luxury bedroom suites all with en-suites, completed to five-star hotel suite standards, with inclusions of custom designed carpets throughout. The grand master suite is pure extravagance with custom built in joinery throughout, built in floor to ceiling bedsides create a work of art, combined with an expansive walk-in wardrobe to accommodate any haute couture collector, luxe dressing room with storage. All this finished with an Italian marble clad bathroom with brushed gold accents and huge indoor-outdoor master retreat offering views of the Broadwater and further.
The craftsmanship is evident throughout the penthouse with custom made bespoke joinery fitted out by a local company who specialises in high end super yacht fit outs. Finishes in Italian burnt oak veneers and ebony Macassar throughout.
This recently renovated penthouse was completed just before the start of Covid-19 and unfortunately our owner has not been able to enjoy and has decided to sell his prized home.
2601 Ephraim Features but is not limited to;
• Brushed gold lift straight into your own private lobby, this reveals what is beyond with the beautiful masculine high end finishes. Italian wallpapers resembling the Art deco era timber panelling giving an Asian infusion
• Expansive casual and formal living areas double high ceilings immediately give a feeling of space, custom-made one-off chandeliers adorn the formal dining
• Custom made doors unfold to reveal a bar with brushed gold accents, Italian timber veneer vintec wine fridges
• Parquetry flooring - American Oak with a natural matte finish
• The apartment comes with four luxury bedroom suites all ensuited, completed to a five-star hotel standard featuring custom designed Greg Natale carpets and rugs.
• Automated curtains and sheers in mocha tones complete the package all complimented panoramic views of the marina, all bedrooms having access to a private balcony.
• The master suite giving an infusion of Avant Garde and Asian flavours with luxe features including walk in robe, dressing room and en-suite
• Powder room clad in leather feel wallpaper smoky mirrors.
• Fireplace has a stone façade in Black Emperador with marble brushed gold finishes
• Kitchen is fitted with Black pearl Italian veneer floating on brushed gold legs with all appliances being the latest Miele appliances (Convection oven, Microwave/ Convection oven, coffee machine, and warming drawer)
• Latest Samsung television technology throughout (All brand new and unused)
• Peace of mind security, only floor access and CCTV protects the lobby entry
• Garaging for three vehicles plus storage space
Reward yourself with this penthouse of pure luxury, for more information or to secure your own piece of paradise, please contact Ivy Wu or Nick Mostyn now on 0433 103 586 / 0449 160 550
Note: All furniture will be included in the sale of this residence unless otherwise stated. Private art collection and sculptures are also negotiable.
Disclaimer: * = Approx. The above information has not been verified. We advise you to confirm the accuracy of details before entering a contract. Ivy Realty. and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Ivy Realty.
Ready to start your journey with Ivy Realty?
As one of the most well-connected and highly regarded agents in Gold Coast, we invite you to experience the Ivy Realty difference.