Property DetailsArchitecture meets art in this iconic Sovereign Islands masterpiece that overlooks calm canal waterways and lush parklands. This epic entertainer on a 712m2 waterfront block also showcases a fusion of natural finishes throughout. Lustrous bamboo flooring combines with quality stonework, abundant glass, and tranquil water features, creating a symphony of style that hits all the right notes. Complementing this is the subtle yet striking hand-painted murals that follow you throughout the home, creating a contemporary cohesion to the interiors. From the media room to the elevated kitchen to the stunning living and dining area crowned by a 6.5m ceiling height – they all feature this ethereal artwork, ensuring this is a home you won't soon forget.
Four ensuite bedrooms also await – including two luxe master suites. Also adorned with subtle hand painted murals, they offer stunning spa ensuites and walk-in robes. There's even a place to salute the sun in the upper-level master suite, with a sunny multipurpose room that could be used for yoga, a reading retreat or even an extension of the walk-in robe. Two bedrooms are tucked into a private wing with an open-air study, with the ground floor hosting the 2nd master suite and office.
Ready to host an unforgettable event? Come together in the exquisite cocktail room with a custom wet bar and inset with backlit Onyx for an occasion to remember. A delightfully decadent space, it opens to a waterfront terrace overlooking the sparkling pool.
Nestled on a peaceful street, residents enjoy a safe and private lifestyle in this sought-after community, with 24/7 security. The cafes, parks, restaurants and amenities of Paradise Point await in just six minutes, with a choice of three Sanctuary Cove championship golf courses within 15 minutes drive. If you fancy being on the water, make the most of being mere minutes from exploring South Stradbroke Island and the surrounding waterways. Reward yourself with a residence of distinction and arrange your inspection today.
23 Knightsbridge Parade East Features but is not limited to;
• Modern masterpiece designed for epic entertaining, on a 712m2 block with 25m water frontage
• A fusion of natural finishes throughout, combining bamboo flooring, stonework, glass and water features
• Architecture meets art, with hand-painted murals from a talented designer throughout
• Elevated chef's kitchen with Miele appliances and butler's pantry
• Expansive and airy open plan living and dining zone with feature artwork, timber clad 6.5m ceiling
• Media room with custom cabinetry and parkland views
• Cocktail room with custom wet bar, inset with backlit Onyx, opens to waterfront terrace
• Four ensuited bedrooms, including two luxury master suites with hand painted murals, sprawling spa ensuites and walk-in robes
• Upper-level master suite also with a private balcony, and retreat/reading room or even a yoga sanctuary, with views to South Stradbroke Island
• Separate wing hosts two ensuite bedrooms and an open air study, with 2nd master on ground floor
• Enticing alfresco area with outdoor kitchen, sparkling pool with waterfall plus 12m pontoon
• Laundry chute, built-in speakers, security cameras with app control, internal powder room
• Outdoor shower and powder room, ducted air-conditioning, vacumaid
• 3 car basement garage with workshop and kitchenette
• Sought-after Sovereign Islands, with 24/7 security and 6mins from Paradise Point cafes, parks, restaurants
This home is one of a kind, for more information or to secure your own piece of paradise, please contact Ivy Wu or Isaac Kim now on 0433 103 586 / 0433 268 046!
Disclaimer: * = Approx. The above information has not been verified. We advise you to confirm the accuracy of details before entering a contract. Ivy Realty. and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Ivy Realty.
Ready to start your journey with Ivy Realty?
As one of the most well-connected and highly regarded agents in Gold Coast, we invite you to experience the Ivy Realty difference.