Property DetailsSet apart from the rest, a prestigious opportunity awaits in one of the most exclusive & private estates in Australia, we welcome you to 2269 Banksia Lakes Drive in Sanctuary Cove - one of the most divine residence you will see!
Architecturally designed and finished to the highest of standards, no expense has been spared with the home filled with an abundance of light and a plethora of opulent features that include multiple living spaces, an earthy colour palette of timber, polished concrete, and stone that combines to create a residence that is both unique and luxurious, yet warm and inviting.
Amongst the countless quality features, this home offers an exquisite exposed internal steel bridge that provides overhead views, an enviable gourmet kitchen with two large island benches simply made for cooking and entertaining, fully integrated European appliances, Butler's Pantry, Home Theatre, and separate living and dining areas.
Featured are four king sized rooms that have been designed to spaced out to suit a family which are all en-suited. The private Master suite with balcony onlooking the golf course, en-suited dressing room and lavish bathroom, with an option for a fifth bedroom or study, at ground floor level with external access and private garden deck.
The impressive sleek, fully covered alfresco and poolside area is the perfect vantage point for stunning sunsets, best enjoyed with a quiet sundowner, or equally enjoyable for hosting family events and gatherings. The BBQ kitchen and wet bar completes the picture for all-season outdoor living. All boxes have been ticked at 2269 Banksia Lakes Drive.
2269 Banksia Lakes Drive Features but is not limited to;
- Rear views overlooking Palm's golf course
- Easy maintenance established gardens and external areas
- Property cantilevered above in-ground pool
- Covered Alfresco with outdoor kitchen BBQ area, accessed directly from the internal bar.
- Large double garage, with separate golf buggy garage door, internally linked and external access to rear
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans to bedrooms
- Double height entrance to property with large,
- Open plan living Kitchen and dining with polished concrete floors
- Bespoke kitchen, two large chef's islands and an impressive bank of integrated Miele appliances all set at eye level for easy
- Butler's pantry with integrated sink and dishwasher
- Lounge, oversize picture windows onto rear garden leads seamlessly to the alfresco
- Tiled flooring to laundry and study
- Fully furnished and equipped media room
- Oversized Master suite, with full height sliding doors to balcony, lovely vistas, fully fitted dressing room, Master en-suite bathroom/wet room with sunken spa, double vanities
- All family bedrooms have walk in robes and bespoke en-suite bathrooms.
This home is one of a kind, for more information or to secure your own piece of paradise, please contact Ivy Wu or Nick Mostyn now on 0433 103 586 / 0449 160 550
Disclaimer: * = Approx. The above information has not been verified. We advise you to confirm the accuracy of details before entering a contract. Ivy Realty. and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Ivy Realty.
Ready to start your journey with Ivy Realty?
As one of the most well-connected and highly regarded agents in Gold Coast, we invite you to experience the Ivy Realty difference.