Property DetailsStylish, architecturally designed home situated in the gated "Gracemere Estate" Hope Island Resort community. This modern home is thoughtfully appointed to cater to both families and entertainers alike.
Offering large, light filled internal living areas with 4 meter high ceilings and floor to ceiling glass as well as taking full advantage of the North facing wide water frontage with a large covered outdoor entertainment terrace overlooking a tropical, private backyard.
Seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining is achieved through a commercial grade, automated glass panel lift door that is a talking point in itself.
It is hard to compare the kitchen to that of a standard home as it features a commercial walk-in 3 door fridge, Gaggenau appliances, Zip instant hot and cold filtered water, three separate dishwashers, 3 sinks and a massive island breakfast bar.
A beautiful marble and glass staircase leads you to four bedrooms that accommodate family and guests with comfort and privacy with each bedroom being ensuited and generously sized. The upstairs level also features a large North facing terrace that services both the master bedroom and one guest bedroom.
Hope Island offers residents a boating and golfing paradise with a warm community feeling. Close to schools, shops and all amenities.
- Modern architecturally designed home
- 4 Bedrooms each with an ensuite
- Study downstairs
- 5 Bathrooms and 6 toilets
- Media room with integrated sound and multimedia systems
- Chefs kitchen packed with top shelf features
- Outdoor entertaining area with gas BBQ and wine fridge
- 23M North facing Waterfront
- 15M* pontoon suitable for up to 50ft boat*
- 3 Car garage
- Handcrafted imported feature tiles throughout
- 2 upstairs laundry chutes
- Central home automation system
- 27,000-litre water tank under front driveway
- Fully tiled glass mosaic gas heated spa, solar heated lap pool and leisure pool
- Gas hot water systems
- Solar electricity system
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, zone for each individual area
- Automated window coverings and block out blinds
- Ducted vacuum system
- American Oak feature cabinetry
- Stainless steel guttering and downpipes
- FIRB approved
*Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you to confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Ivy Realty. and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.
Ready to start your journey with Ivy Realty?
As one of the most well-connected and highly regarded agents in Gold Coast, we invite you to experience the Ivy Realty difference.