Property DetailsProduced by renowned builder John Ruyssenaers, this immaculately presented, french inspired residence is one of two properties on Sovereign Islands built with the premium and traditional limestone. Since the original build, the home was fully renovated only three years ago and transformed into a masterpiece as it stands today.
Elegant in it's design, this home has everything that you would ever dream for. A combination of five contemporary bedrooms plus a home office, a media room and five accompanying bathrooms, this home has a plethora of space for the entire family plus guests.
Positioned in one of the most sought-after streets on Sovereign Islands, this residence offers an incomparable lifestyle suited to boaties and water enthusiasts alike. Perfect for endless year-round entertaining the estate possesses stunning indoor and outdoor spaces as well as matured landscaped gardens, perfect for all your gatherings.
21 Royal Albert Crescent offers but is not limited to;
* Five bedrooms with five accompanying bathrooms
* Stunning French Provincial kitchen with granite benches, European appliances and gas cooktop
* Master suite with solid mahogany walk in wardrobe, adjoining ensuite and parent's retreat
* Four additional spacious bedrooms, all with en-suites
* Multiple formal and informal living areas, gas fireplace, high ceilings
* Impressive media room, home office, ducted air-conditioning, chandeliers
* Striking limestone staircase and wine cellar
* Manicured gardens with recently replaced irrigation system
* Outdoor alfresco entertaining overlooking the wide canal
* Pontoon suitable for a large vessel, sparkling swimming pool
* 20m of prime water frontage, bridge free access to the Broadwater
* Triple car garage, intercom, 24-hour security'
This home is one of a kind, for more information or to secure your own piece of paradise, please contact Ivy Wu or Isaac Kim now on 0433 103 586 / 0433 268 046!
Disclaimer: * = Approx. The above information has not been verified. We advise you to confirm the accuracy of details before entering a contract. Ivy Realty. and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Ivy Realty.
Ready to start your journey with Ivy Realty?
As one of the most well-connected and highly regarded agents in Gold Coast, we invite you to experience the Ivy Realty difference.