17 Queen Anne Court, Sovereign Islands QLD 4216
Property DetailsExquisite luxury has a new pinnacle of perfection with this showcase of unrivalled elegance. Spanning four levels and showcased by a striking limestone façade, step inside the French antique front door and savour 1035m2* of timeless opulence. Wainscoted walls and coffered ceilings are softened by romantic arches and combine with flawless marble, solid blackbutt and travertine finishes to evoke a sense of enduring beauty.
Anchored on a 724m2* north-facing block with 29.8m2* water frontage, it also possesses the rare ability also to feel warm and welcoming. Curl up with the family in the mahogany lined formal living room by the fireplace or ascend the cast-iron spiral staircase to the library where custom bookcases imported from North Carolina take centre stage. Another family favourite will be the home theatre which gives you a gold-class cinematic experience with surround sound, a movie screen and bar/kitchenette amenities.
Entertaining is effortless with the gourmet kitchen adorned with superior Calacatta Marble, Travertine and Limestone finishes as well as acclaimed Wolf and Miele appliances. Enjoy both dining zones plus a waterfront balcony with BBQ or take the party to the two balconies perched above the Sovereign Island skyline, with 360 degree views of the Broadwater, Surfers Paradise and surrounds. There's also a 12.5m infinity-edge pool tucked behind established greenery for enhanced privacy or relish the gloriously rounded summer pavilion - an idyllic place to soak up spectacular sunsets.
Equipped with four ensuited bedrooms, this includes a spherical master suite with shell inspired French artisan lighting, a mahogany dressing room and ensuite rain shower and cast iron bath. Other features include a seven car basement with a turning circle, 9.5kW solar power with storage batteries, two jet-ski docks and a pontoon to accommodate a 75ft boat.
There's simply no comparison to this superior Sovereign Islands estate, reward yourself with the epitome of elegance and grandeur, contact Ivy Wu or Isaac Kim now on 0433 103 586 or 0433 268 046.
17 Queen Anne Court Offers:
- 1035m2* of unrivalled luxury and elegance, spanning 4 levels with lift and seven-car basement garage
- North-facing and architecturally built on a grand 724m2* waterfront block, with 29.8m2* water frontage
- Master built using solid core filled block and concrete, trimmed with Mt Gambier limestone exteriors and copper roofing and gutters
- Lush, landscaped gardens designed by Paul Bangay, one of Australia's pre-eminent garden designers
- Exquisite interiors with wainscoted walls, coffered ceilings and romantic arches
- Floors of Crema Marfil Marble, Emperador Dark Marble inserts and gleaming solid timber Blackbutt
- French antique front door with imported French chandelier (one of two) and four genuine French antique lights
- Gourmet kitchen with Miele and Wolf appliances, Zip tap, dual pantries, integrated fridge/freezer
- Superior Calacatta Marble benches, as well as Travertine and Limestone finishes in the kitchen, nestled beneath a coffered ceiling
- Mahogany lined formal living room with cosy fireplace plus cast-iron spiral staircase to library
- Lavish library showcased by a custom mahogany bookcase imported from North Carolina with the cast-iron spiral staircase leading to the home theatre
- Superb home theatre with B&W surround sound, 2 sub woofers and Macintosh amplifiers, Black Diamond movie screen, dishwasher, oven, microwave and 2x side by side Euro cave wine fridges
- Spherical master suite with shell inspired French artisan lighting, mahogany dressing room and ensuite with rain-shower and cast iron bath
- Three more ensuite bedrooms, study, 2 powder rooms and opulent bathroom in the home theatre
- 12.5m infinity-edge pool with water feature, tucked behind established greenery for enhanced privacy
- Gloriously rounded summer pavilion with built-in pizza oven, arches and French artisan-crafted lights
- Waterfront balcony with BBQ Teppanyaki plate, ice maker and built-in double door bar fridge
- Two top floor balconies with 360 degree views of the Broadwater, Surfers Paradise and surrounds
- Pontoon to accommodate up to a 75ft boat, two jet-ski docks (one on pontoon and one floating dock)
- 7-car basement garage with turning circle, ample storage and 54,000L water tank
- 9.5kW solar power with storage batteries, 5x Security cameras viewed via iPhone, back to base security
- Signature silk dupioni striped Roma gold drapes, French blue dupioni Silk drapes and automated blinds in master suite
Disclaimer: * = Approx. The above information has not been verified. We advise you to confirm the accuracy of details before entering a contract. Ivy Realty. and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Ivy Realty.
Ready to start your journey with Ivy Realty?
As one of the most well-connected and highly regarded agents in Gold Coast, we invite you to experience the Ivy Realty difference.