Property DetailsPrepare yourself for love at first sight – from the moment you step inside this exquisite Hamptons haven, you'll be smitten. The epitome of luxury, sparkling water vistas greet you immediately upon entry, framed by a stunning floor-to-ceiling picture window. This sets the tone of timeless elegance throughout this renovated waterfront residence, tempering modern interiors with classic design.
North-East facing solid concrete construction, enriched with superior attention to detail, this residence fuses flawless form and function, while offering unrivalled entertaining. Commercial-grade bi-fold doors open up to create a seamless flow between indoors and out, with the internal living and dining zones melding with the waterfront alfresco areas. Complementing this is a gourmet kitchen, fitted with custom 2pac joinery, honed Carrara marble splashbacks, stone benches and a cleverly concealed oversize butler's pantry. Soak up the extended water views from this vantage, where you'll often find dolphins or turtles at play, or bask in the sunshine by the infinity-edge pool. Boaties will appreciate the protected pontoon and dry dock here too, sheltered from the elements.
Five bedrooms feature across two levels, with a downstairs rumpus or sixth bedroom opening onto the spacious, manicured yard. All five bathrooms are adorned with individual honed Carrara marble tiles laid in a Herringbone pattern with marble skirting; the ground floor ensuite including a steam shower, while the upper-level master ensuite is an opulent marble oasis with dual showers and a freestanding stone bath. This matches the sophistication of the sun-soaked master sanctuary perfectly, where a concealed drop-down ceiling TV, deluxe dressing room and a private Travertine-clad waterfront balcony await.
Positioned on an 863m2 block, opposite parklands and part of the prestigious Sovereign Islands enclave, it's just a five minute drive to Paradise Point cafes, shops, beaches and parklands. Truly, this is a home for all occasions. Fall asleep to the sound of the ocean, entertain with ease, or relax in king-size comfort, with the grand formal lounge sure to be a favourite place to unwind and take in the tranquil, private surroundings.
• Exquisite Hamptons haven that blends modern interiors with timeless design
• North-East facing 863m2 block, opposite parklands and with extended water views
• Flawlessly renovated residence that fuses form and function, while also offering unrivalled entertaining
• Grand first impression, greeted by luxury interiors and a soaring 6m window to frame water views
• Solid concrete construction with superior attention to detail, gleaming oak floors and commercial-grade inclusions
• Gourmet kitchen with custom 2pac joinery, honed Carrara marble splashback, stone benches, coffered ceiling
• Kitchen also includes induction cooktop, integrated dishwasher, Smeg pyrolytic oven
• Oversize butler's pantry with instant hot water tap, Smeg steam oven and dishwasher
• Formal lounge with electric fireplace, 6m ceiling and floor-to-ceiling glass window framing water views
• Informal lounge with custom joinery, bi-folds to alfresco terrace
• Bi-folds wrap around the meal area, opening to create a seamless flow to the outdoors
• Five bathrooms with herringbone pattern marble tiles and skirting
• Rumpus/sixth bedroom with ensuite access, study, powder room
• Sun-soaked, sophisticated master suite with drop-down ceiling TV, deluxe dressing room with make-up vanity plus an opulent marble ensuite with dual showers and freestanding stone bath
• Master suite also with a private Travertine-clad waterfront balcony
• Junior suite/bedroom 2 with walk-in robe and a luxe ensuite with circular freestanding stone bath
• Two more upper level bedrooms with built-in robes and marble ensuites – one with waterfront balcony
• Bedroom 5 with ensuite including steam shower
• Alfresco deck with UV protected shelter, stone pitched columns
• Fully tiled infinity-edge pool trimmed with Travertine tiles plus protected pontoon with dry dock
• Man cave with custom wet bar, Travertine tiling and bi-folds opening to secure double carport
• Solar power with battery, 3-phase power, dual zone wine fridge, ample storage
• Large, fully-fenced front yard – a rarity on Sovereign Islands
• Concealed cavity slider fly screens
• Zoned ducted air-conditioning and full security system/intercom, all controlled via panel or app
• 5 min drive to Paradise Point cafes, shops, beaches and parklands
This home is one of a kind, for more information or to secure your own piece of paradise, please contact Ivy Wu or Isaac Kim now on 0433 103 586 / 0433 268 046!
Disclaimer: * = Approx. The above information has not been verified. We advise you to confirm the accuracy of details before entering a contract. Ivy Realty. and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.
Ready to start your journey with Ivy Realty?
As one of the most well-connected and highly regarded agents in Gold Coast, we invite you to experience the Ivy Realty difference.