Property DetailsEpitomising grand scale luxury and timeless elegance, no expense has been spared in the creation of this modern marvel that stands resplendent on a 1476m2 waterfront block. Spanning four superior levels and with a lift, this post tension house, master-built to perfection by Alan Marks in 2019, is a landmark estate you'll be proud to call yours. Set against an impressive 53m waterfrontage and with multiple areas for relaxation or gathering with guests, it's also the ultimate entertainer. Along with an exquisite kitchen with book-matched stone benches, integrated appliances and butler's pantry, it hosts an elegant dining zone and lounge beneath a soaring 6.7m ceiling. Congregate here or peel back the oversized stacker doors for a seamless integration with the alfresco terrace. An enviable addition, you'll love the outdoor kitchen amenities and views across the heated pool and sparkling waterways.
Searching for somewhere different to offer 5-star hospitality? Head to the third floor where an epic area with bar, built-in speakers and mood lighting awaits. Along with a steam room and bathroom, it offers a sprawling terrace with sweeping views and spa, while the crowning glory of entertaining awaits one level up. Showcasing 360 degrees of uninterrupted skyline, hinterland, water and Stradbroke Island panoramas, this stunning rooftop is matchless in value. Whether it's spectacular sunrises or sunsets or you simply want to soak up the city lights, there's no better vantage than here.
Five bedrooms echo the class and style this home exudes, all with walk-in robes, modern ensuites and balcony access. In the supersized and supremely sophisticated master suite, prepare yourself for the boutique-style dressing room and designer marble ensuite of your dreams! A waterfront balcony and morning kitchen accompany this room, with an adjoining library. Additionally, the home hosts a theatre room, two x four car garages (one with hydraulic car lift, 3.6m ceiling and 12m depth to accommodate a motorhome) as well as dual jetties that will house 100ft vessels.
Occupying a prime position in the prestigious Sovereign Islands enclave, it's a 6 minute drive from the cafes, parks, restaurants and amenities of Paradise Point and approx. 15 minutes from championship Sanctuary Cove golf courses. Arrange your inspection of this residence of distinction today.
• Grand scale modern marvel – as new (completed 2019) and spanning four levels of superior luxury
• Post tension house, master-built to perfection by Alan Marks
• Anchored on a 1476m2 waterfront block with an impressive 53m waterfrontage
• Timelessly elegant interiors, with flawless finishes and meticulous attention to detail throughout
• Exquisite kitchen with book-matched luxe stone benches and island, integrated Miele fridge, dual ovens, dual microwaves, induction cooktop
• Butler's pantry with dual dish drawers
• Plush lounge area beneath a soaring 6.6m void, with a dramatic 7.7m ceiling height in foyer
• Dining area with custom cabinetry plus a theatre room with tiered seating and surround sound
• Entertainment lounge with bar, built-in speakers, mood lighting steam room and bathroom, opens to a sprawling terrace with sweeping views, a spa and granite bar
• Rooftop terrace with 360 degrees of uninterrupted skyline, hinterland, water and Stradbroke Island views – wired for extra lighting and a sauna
• Enviable alfresco entertaining area with dual Ziegler & Brown BBQs, triple drinks fridge, TV, speakers and fan, overlooks the waterways and the tiled, heated pool
• Supersized and supremely sophisticated master suite with waterfront balcony, ultimate boutique-style dressing room and designer marble ensuite
• Four remaining bedrooms with superb and spacious walk-in robes, modern ensuites and balcony access
• Library with custom cabinetry upstairs plus an executive office with built-in joinery downstairs
• 2 x three car garages with epoxy floors – one with hydraulic car lift, 15 AMP outlets, 3.6m ceiling and 12m depth to accommodate a motorhome
• Dual jetties wired for 100ft boats with 32AMP power plus 3 x jet-ski docks
• Lawn area with lime trees
• 20kW solar, wired for batteries which nearly eliminates power bills + Genset can be added to the house
• Fully ducted and individually zoned air-conditioning, automated lighting, downstairs powder room
• Victorian Ash staircase, plus 6ft long feature tiles with underfloor heating to the kitchen and dining zone
• Glass encased multi-purpose space/studio with air-conditioning, adjoins an outdoor powder room
• Scissor lift stays with the house for maintenance
• Prime position in the prestigious Sovereign Islands enclave with round-the-clock security patrols
This home is one of a kind, for more information or to secure your own piece of paradise, please contact Ivy Wu or Isaac Kim now on 0433 103 586 / 0433 268 046!
Ready to start your journey with Ivy Realty?
As one of the most well-connected and highly regarded agents in Gold Coast, we invite you to experience the Ivy Realty difference.